Corporation name: Balud Digital Solution Corporation
Balud Digital Products, including but is not limited to Balud Digital Social, Balud Digital Downloads, Balud Digital Merkado, Balud Digital Services, Balud Digital Games, Balud Digital Courses, Balud Digital Raffle. (including all other features/apps)
The services we provide:
Provide a personalized experience for you
Freedom to like, comment, and share your thoughts in the community
Freedom to create topics and join any forums you may be interested in
Freedom to share recipes, routes, inquires to other members, find other members, and navigate public photos and documents.
Freedom to share your own set of archives, including but is not limited to music, ebooks, magazines, articles, knowledge, karaoke songs, arts and images, installers, and manga and comics
Freedom to see other’s archives and download it to your likings.
Freedom to share your thoughts and reviews to the community.
Freedom to play games available in the community.
Freedom to mingle with other people you may like.
Freedom to watch videos listed by other members.
Freedom to take publicly available courses, and read and create your own blogs.
Freedom to list your business and sell your products right from your listing.
Freedom to join Balud Digital events accessible for all types of members.
How our services are funded:
Member of the community will have the freedom to join our ALL-ACCESS Member Subscription. This will be the main fund that Balud Digital will have.
Your commitments to Balud Digital:
We provide these services to you and others to help advance our mission. In exchange, we need you to make the following commitments:
Who can use Balud Digital
The community is far more secure and transparent if people are willing to stand by their words and actions. For this reason, you must:
• Manage your account using your real name
• Furnish information about yourself that is correct and up-to-date
• Establish and manage only one account (your own) wherein the control of your timeline is for personal use only
• Keep your password confidential and never share it with others, allow others to gain access to your Balud Digital account, or handover your account to any other person (without our permission)
We try to make Balud Digital broadly available to everyone, but you cannot use Balud Digital if:
• You are under 18 years old (or the minimum legal age in your country to use our Products).
• You are a convicted sex offender.
• We’ve previously disabled your account for violations of our Terms or Policies.
• You are prohibited from receiving our products, services, or software under applicable laws.
What you can share and do on Balud Digital
Balud Digital wishes its users to be able to express themselves and share ideas and other subject matters that matter most to themselves. This ability the express themselves however, should not come at the cost of the security and well-being of other people nor should it also negatively affect the integrity of our community You therefore agree not to engage in the conduct described below or to aid, help, or encourage others in doing so
Our product will not be used or made to facilitate, share, or do anything:
• (That would go against the provisions provided on these terms, the Community Standards, and other policies that would apply throughout your use of Balud Digital
• That is against the law, deceitful, discriminatory, or fraudulent.
• That violates the rights of others, including any intellectual property rights that may apply to them
2. Uploading viruses or malicious code of any kind, or anything that has the capability or potential to disable, overburden, or damage the proper working or appearance of the product are explicitly prohibited.
3. You may not access or collect data from our services and in nay part of Balud Digital sites using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access.
We can remove, suspend, terminate or restrict access to content that is in violation of these provisions.
Should we choose to remove whatever content that you might have shared that violated our Community Standards, it will be on our sole discrete whether or not to inform you of such act and explain any options that you have in order to request for another unless you have severely or repeatedly violated these Terms or if, having done so, exposed us or others to legal liability; bring damages or harm to our users; imperil or hamper with the integrity or operation of our services, systems, or Products; where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are unable or barred from doing so due to legal reasons
To help support our community, we encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe violates your rights (including intellectual property rights) or our terms and policies.
We also can remove or restrict access to your content, services or information if we determine that doing so is reasonably necessary to avoid or mitigate adverse legal or regulatory impacts to Balud Digital.
3. The permissions you give us
We need certain permissions from you to provide our services:
1. Permission to use content you create and share: Some content that you share or upload, such as photos or videos, may be protected by intellectual property laws.
Any content that you have created and shared on Balud Digital and other Balud Digital Services are yours via intellectual property rights (e.g. copyrights or trademarks) and are yours to do as you see fit. The rights you have to your own creations can never be taken away by any provision contained within these Terms. They are yours to share with anyone and do anything with as you want to.
However, to provide our services we need you to give us some legal permissions (known as a ‘license’) to use this content. This is solely for the purposes of providing and improving our Products and services.
to be more explicit, once you have shared you contents, posting it to any Balud Digital Services, or upload any form of media that are covered by Intellectual property rights that have any relation with our Products, you are giving us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content that is consistent with your privacy and application settings. For example, if you share something like a drawing, literature, songs, or any other content on Balud Digital, you give us permission to store, duplicate, and share it with others such as other users within the Balud Community or toher Balud Digital Services and other Serivce Providers. This permission to license such contents will end when your content is deleted from our systems.
You can delete content individually or all at once by deleting your account. You can download a copy of your data at any time before deleting your account.
When you delete content, it’s no longer visible to other users, however it may continue to exist elsewhere on our systems where:
• immediate deletion is not possible due to technical limitations (in which case, your content will be deleted within a maximum of 365 days from when you delete it);
• your content has been used by others in accordance with this license and they have not deleted it (in which case this license will continue to apply until that content is deleted); or
• where immediate deletion would restrict our ability to:
• investigate or identify illegal activity or violations of our terms and policies (for example, to identify or investigate misuse of our Products or systems);
• comply with a legal obligation, such as the preservation of evidence; or
• comply with a request of a judicial or administrative authority, law enforcement or a government agency;
in which case, the content will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been retained (the exact duration will vary on a case-by-case basis).
With all of the previously mentioned cases, The license will persisted until such time that the content has been completely deleted from the system
2. Permit to the use of your name, profile picture, and information in regards to your actions: You hereby give us the permission to make use of your name, profile picture, and information too all of the actions you have taken on Balud Digital next to or in relation with other content that we will show across our Products, all of which with no compensation granted to you. To illustrate, should you show interest towards a specific page and let it be known to your friends. Anything of this sort can only be seen by the people whom you have given such permission to see such actions that you have taken on Balud Digital.
3. Permission to update software you use or download: If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install updates to the software where available.
4. Limits on using our intellectual property
If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Products (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share on Balud Digital), we retain all rights to that content (but not yours). You can only use our copyrights or trademarks (or any similar marks) as expressly permitted by us or with our prior written permission. You must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open source license) to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
4. Additional provisions
1. Updating our Terms
We work constantly to improve our services and develop new features to make our Products better for you and our community. As a result, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices. We will only make any changes if the provisions are no longer appropriate or if they are incomplete, and only if the changes are reasonable and take due account of your interests.
We will notify you (for example, by email or through our Products) to our likings before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect, unless changes are required by law. However, it is solely in your responsibilities to constantly check updates in this terms and conditions, once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Products.
We hope that you will continue using our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms and no longer want to be a part of the Balud Digital, you can delete your account at any time or get help from us to do it for you.
2. Account suspension or termination
We want Balud Digital to be a place where people feel welcome and safe to express themselves and share their thoughts and ideas.
If we determine that you have clearly, seriously or repeatedly breached our Terms or Policies, including in particular our Community Standards, we may suspend or permanently disable access to your account. We may also suspend or disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights or where we are required to do so for legal reasons.
It will be on our sole discrete whether or not to inform you of such act and explain any options that you have in order to request for another unless you have severely or repeatedly violated these Terms or if, having done so, exposed us or others to legal liability; bring damages or harm to our users; imperil or hamper with the integrity or operation of our services, systems, or Products; where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are unable or barred from doing so due to legal reasons
More can be learned on what options are available to you should your account be disabled and how to get in touch with us if you believe that your account has been mistakenly disabled
If you delete or we disable your account, these Terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and us, but the following provisions will remain in place: 3, 4.2-4.5.
3. Limits on liability
We work hard to provide the best Products we can and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who uses them. Our Products, however, are provided “as is,” and we make no guarantees that they always will be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. We also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We do not control or direct what people and others do or say or share, and we are not responsible for their actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or any content they share (including offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, and other objectionable content).
We cannot predict when issues might arise with our Products/Services. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms or the Balud Digital Services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. other concerns
1. These terms will override any other prior agreements that may have been made regarding any agreements made between you and the Balud Digital in the use of our Products. These terms will be considered the entirety of the agreement between you and Balud Digital in how our Product will be used by you.
2. Note that some of the products that we provide may also be governed by additional, supplemental terms. Should these products be used, the supplemental terms that is attached to them will be open for access to you and will part of our agreement with you. For example, should you gain access or make use of our Products for commercial or business purposes, such as the act of buying ads, selling contents, managing a group or page for your business, etc. you must agree to our Commercial terms. Any post that you made and share that contains songs or music of any kind by conform with our Music Guidelines. Should there be an conflict in the supplemental terms and the Terms found here, the Supplemental Terms will be complied with as far as the conflict is concerned
3. Should any of the provisions provided in these Terms be considered unenforceable, the remaining terms are still considered to be fully valid and in full force. Should we fail to enforce these terms, it will not be considered a waiver of these terms. Any such waiver or possible amendments made on these terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
4. None of your rights or obligations under the provisions of these terms will be transferred to anyone else without our permission
5. Should your account be memorialized, you may be able to assigned a person (called a legacy contract) to manage your account. Once your account has been memorialized, the only person who can seek disclosure of your account will be your assigned person or legacy contact, or any person that you have identified in a valid will or similar documents that expresses your clear consent to disclose your content upon your death in incapacity.
6. None of the provisions provided on these Terms will confer any Third-party beneficiary rights. All of the rights and obligations upon us that is found under the provisions of these Terms are free for us to assign in relation with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise
7. Please be informed that there may be circumstances where we may need to change the username of your account. As an example, someone might claim ownership of the username and it would have appeared that the name is unrelated to the name you use in real life. Should such a change in username needs to happen, we will be informing such an action towards you in advance with an explanation as to why it is necessary
8. Feedback and suggestions towards our products and services are encouraged and appreciated. Note however, that any such feedback and suggestions may be used without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are not under any obligation to keep them confidential.
9. Any rights not explicitly granted to you are withhold to us.
Corporation name: Balud Digital Solution Corporation
Balud Digital Products/Services, including but is not limited to Balud Digital Social, Balud Digital Downloads, Balud Digital Merkado, Balud Digital Services, Balud Digital Games, Balud Digital Courses, Balud Digital Raffle. (including all other features/apps)
What kinds of information do we collect?
Depending on which Services you use, we collect different kinds of information from or about you.
Things you do and information you provide.
We store and data, media, content, and other such information that you give or provide for us when you use our Services such as when you sign up for an account, share your contents to any Balud Digital Sites, and messaging or communicating with other users or any other person through the Balud in-app Private Messenger. Other such information that will be store would include info about the content you give out, such as its location and the date such content was made and uploaded. Information about how you use our Services are also stored. An example of such would seeing the type of content you frequently view or engaged in and how long you persist on your activities.
Things others do and information they provide.
We also collect content and information that other people provide when they use our Services, including information about you, such as when they share a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information.
Your networks and connections.
We collect information about the people and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them, such as the people you communicate with the most or the groups you like to share with. We also collect contact information you provide if you upload, sync or import this information (such as an address book) from a device.
Information about payments.
Information is collected and stored about your purchases and transactions whenever you decide to avail for any or our membership plans or buy in any of our services. Such information collected may consist of your purchase information like your credit or debit card number and other such card information. It may also include other accounts, billing, shipping, contact details, and authentication information.
How do we use this information?
We are passionate about creating engaging and customized experiences for people. We use all of the information we have to help us provide and support our Services. Here’s how:
Provide, improve and develop Services.
Through the information we collect and analyze, such as how you use and interact with our Product, the people you connect with, and the things you are interested in within and out of our Services, we are able to deliver our Services, personalize our content, and make suggestions you would probably like in order to further enhance your experience with our Services and Products.
Shortcuts and suggestions are provided to you by making use of the data we collect from you. An example would be the provision of whatever it is that you may like from Balud Digital Downloads based on the analysis of your timely activites.
When we acquire information pertaining to your location, we can use it to personalize our Services to suit your needs and others like you. An example would be providing you with check-ins and notice for local events or deals within your area or notify your friends or family that you are near the area.
We run test and analysis on our features currently in development, run research and surveys, study the information gathered in order to further enhance and advance our products and services, or make new products and features all together, and make inspections, audits, and troubleshooting activities to make sure our products and services maintain functionality.
Communicate with you.
We use your information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
Promote safety and security.
The information we gather helps us verify accounts and activities within Balud Digital, allowing us to promote safety and security either on or off our Services. This include the investigating of skeptical activities or any possible infractions within our terms and/or policies. We labor to insure the protection of your accounts through various means such as teams of engineers, automated systems, and the latest technology such as encryption and machine learning. We provide services of user-friendly security tools that may be able to provide extra protection to the security of your account.
How is this information shared?
Sharing On Our Services
People use our Services to connect and share with others. We make this possible by sharing your information in the following ways:
People you share and communicate with and to all Members of Balud Community that you confide with.
When you share and communicate using our Services, you choose the audience who can see what you share. For example, when you post on any Newsfeed on any Balud Digital Sites, you select the audience for the post, such as a specific group, all of your connections, all of the members, or public.
Public information is any information you share with a public audience, as well as information in your Public Profile, or content you share on Balud Digital Downloads or in any Forum across Balud Digital Sites. Public Information can be access by anyone either on or off our Services, and can be found through the use of widely available resources such as online search engines, APIs, and other medias that are considered offline, such as the TV or the radio.
In some instances, content may be continuously shared and downloaded with other people on or our Services. Once you have made a comment on another user’s post or give a like towards their content on Balud Digital, that user have the discretion to indicate just who can see the comment or like that you have made. Should they decide their audience to be the general public, then your like or comment will also be public.
People that see content others share about you.
Other people may use our Services to share content about you with the audience they choose. For example, people may share a photo of you, mention you on their posts and contents, or share information about you that you shared with them. If you have any concerns with any of theposts or contents, you can always report them through social reporting, or open a ticket and email us at [email protected]
Sharing within Balud Digital Solution Corporation Affiliates.
We share information we have about you within the family of companies that are part of Balud Digital Solution Corporation affiliates.
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Services or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Vendors, service providers and other partners.
We transfer information to vendors, service providers, and other partners who support our business and is part of Balud Community, such as providing technical infrastructure services, other third-party data handling providers, providing customer service, facilitating payments, or conducting academic research and surveys. These partners are obligated to follow a stringent obligation of confidentiality that follows the provisions of our Data Policy and Agreements that have been entered.
How can I manage or delete information about me?
The data we have collected are stored for as long as we need them to in order for us to give our products and services to others, included information as previously described. Information that is related to your account are kept in storage until we have no use of them or your account is deleted from our Service.
You can delete your account any time. When you delete your account, we delete things you have posted, such as your photos and status updates. If you do not want to delete your account, but want to temporarily stop using Balud Digital Services, you may freely contact us at [email protected] and the Balud Digital Team will be very much gladly to help you suspend your account in the meantime that you necessarily needed to.
How do we respond to legal requests or prevent harm?
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions of the Republic of the Philippines. We may also provide access to a legal request outside the jurisdictions of the Republic of the Phlippines we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so and provided that everything is under international law standards. We reserve the right to access, store, and share the information that we have collected should we have reasonable belief in good faith that such acts are necessary to: expose, avert, and solve problems involved fraud and other unlawful activities; to provide protection to ourselves and our users, including those part of an investigation; or to avert death or impending bodily harm. One example of such would be providing third-party partners with information about your account in an effort to prove that you are free from fraud and abuse whether on or off our Services. Information that we have collected from you, including financial transactions and other related purchases made through Balud Digital, are also stored, accessed, and analyzed should it become a matter of legal request or obligation, governmental inquiry or investigation, or our own inspections and examination into possible violations of our Terms and policies, or should it be required to prevent possible harm. Information from accounts that have been disabled due to violations of our terms may be stored within our databanks for at least a year in order for us to analyze such information to prevent repeated abuse or other violations of our terms.
How will we notify you of changes to this policy?